Reflecting on my time here so far, I feel like I’ve gone through some pretty distinct phases of
– yes! I totally know what I’m doing
– severe impostor syndrome… how the hell did I end up here? I have no idea what I’m doing.
– there is way too much to learn and I am never going to learn it all as thoroughly as I want to
– pairing is hard
– I love pairing
– I love Marcus, Phillip, and Fred, so so much
– why do Marcus, Phillip, and Fred cold-call so much? it’s torture!
But at the end of the day, I go home feeling pretty satisfied with everything I’ve done that day, and every morning I head into Hack Reactor excited to continue thinking through and solving problems through code.
Also, an aside, I have finally moved up to SF! Shorter commute ftw.